The Attacks of 26/11 is a 2013 Hindi crime-thriller film, based on the 2008 Mumbai attacks. Directed by Ram Gopal Varma, the film had a worldwide release on 1 March 2013. The film stars Sanjeev Jaiswal who plays the role of terrorist Ajmal Kasab, with art direction by Uday Singh. A seven minute promo of the film was released over internet on 23 November 2012.
The first look of the film was revealed on January 17, 2013. The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) passed the film, uncut, with an 'Adults Only' certificateThe film was selected to be screened at the Berlin International Film Festival, in the Panorama as well as the Competition section. The film had a worldwide release on 1st March 2013, to positive reviews, and was opened to critical acclaim at the Indian Films Division Auditorium, in New Delhi.
- Nana Patekar as Rakesh Maria, Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime).
- Sanjeev Jaiswal as Ajmal Kasab
- Atul Kulkarni
- Jitendra Joshi as constable
- Ganesh Yadav as Amar Singh Solanki,captain of trawler MV Kuber
- Farzad Jehani as himself,owner of Leopold Cafe.
- Ravi Kale as sole surviving constable in Police Jeep at Cama Hospital